Plugins for 605 30gb wifi

4GB, 30GB, 160GB...
hurdygurdyguy
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Plugins for 605 30gb wifi

Post by hurdygurdyguy »

Since Archos doesn't support the 605 anymore how does one get the cinema plugin? It's no longer available from Archos ... I've been able to find the plugin on the net but it won't install because as I've found out the plugin (when you buy and get it from Archos) is coded for your particular player's model and serial # (that's how I got my web radio/tv and wifi plugin). Is there a way around this now that Archos has abandoned the 605?

Thanks...
SHADO
Archos Guru
Archos Guru
Location: Where No Man Has Gone Before: The Planet Phi-Epsilon Nudist Colony For Women

Re: Plugins for 605 30gb wifi

Post by SHADO »

To the best of MY knowledge, there is no way to get the plug-ins for the 605 anywhere anymore. There used to be a guy on this forum that used to sell them "aftermarket" for really good prices (as well as a couple folks on ebay), but he has been unable to get them for quite some time now, unfortunately. And the last time I checked ebay, the only plug-in I could find was for the web browser.
30GB 605WiFi (x2)/250GB A5 IMT
SHADO
Archos Guru
Archos Guru
Location: Where No Man Has Gone Before: The Planet Phi-Epsilon Nudist Colony For Women

Post by SHADO »

30GB 605WiFi (x2)/250GB A5 IMT
hurdygurdyguy
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by hurdygurdyguy »

Thanks Shado ... I haven't checked the boards in close to a year and it looks like the cinema plug-in is available on eBay ... maybe I'll give that a try... thanks for the link!!

Return to “605 WiFi”