archos content portal problems

4GB, 30GB, 160GB...
theman101
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

archos content portal problems

Post by theman101 »

hello, I own an archos 605 and it has not been able to consistently connect to the content portal.I purchased it about a month and a half ago, and when I first tried to to connect it said: "The archos content portal clock service could not be accessed. please try again at an other time or at an other network." I tried a many more times to connect over the past month, and about a week ago, it worked for one morning, but then it said it could not connect again a few hours later. This is very frustrating, because i would very much like to use cinema now for movies and I have a mac witch can't download them. Please help.
simorris
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Re: archos content portal problems

Post by simorris »

i am having the same problem....did you find a solution.....to the error message "the content portal clock service is not accessible". pLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE A SOLUTION
Mx1
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by Mx1 »

Is the time on your 605's correct?
uslspcofsht
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by uslspcofsht »

I have the same problem. I cannot get the clock to sync using any of the settings. Webbrowser and content portal won't work without the clock sync. I sent my unit back and had 2 replacements with the same fault.
Any way around the clock sync
uslspcofsht
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by uslspcofsht »

I am now on my 3rd replacement and still can't get the clock to sync using any of the settings. Webbrowser and content portal refuse to work without this.

Can anyone help with this? I can connect to my wifi okay.
sgtraill
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by sgtraill »

Has anyone ever found a solution to this problem? I am having the same issue with my 705 wifi.

Return to “605 WiFi”