Compatible SD cards

4GB, 30GB, 160GB...
bbarry
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Re: Compatible SD cards

Post by bbarry »

SanDisk 8GB SDHC causes recovery (code 102) on startup with firmware
2.1.04. The card works fine other then that.

Is there a list anywhere of what memory cards work with 2.1.04 and
that do not cause the 102 error?
harryroy
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by harryroy »

Hello friends
I set out to the local electronics store and bought every USB 2.0 SD / multi card reader they had, and tested them. Those that worked in the first place I also subjected to a performance test. The results should make you wonder where the USB 2.0 speed went... Measurements were performed using an identical chunk of data (roughly 500MB of pictures) from a SanDisk Ultra 1GB SD card and a Lexar 80x 1GB CF card on a PowerMac Quad G5, directly connected to front USB 2.0 port. Copy performance wa
welcome 2010
rct
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by rct »

I just bought a Kodak 32gb card on sale at Office Depot a few days ago (11-30-10) for $70. It is recognized by the 605, showing 30.x gigs available. Loaded a couple of songs on it and they played just fine, didn't test it beyond that. The card says Kodak High Speed SDHC 6 32GB 100x Speed.

Edit - I just tried this card in my 405 as well and it seems to work fine. Cards that work in one often won't work in the other.
javier-hndz
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by javier-hndz »

bbarry wrote:SanDisk 8GB SDHC causes recovery (code 102) on startup with firmware
2.1.04. The card works fine other then that.

Is there a list anywhere of what memory cards work with 2.1.04 and
that do not cause the 102 error?

there are many versions of sandisk cards

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
apple iphone 6 prix galaxy note 4 prix

Return to “605 WiFi”