Archos 24d Vision

Talk about the range of Archos Vision devices in here
hippoh2003
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Archos 24d Vision

Post by hippoh2003 »

Hello
I have never used these forums before and I am a little disappointed that with 18 people having viewed my original question no-one has been able to answer it or to even write a reply. I can only guess that perhaps there is no way to lock the device which really is quite unsatisfactory, if I had known this first then I would not have purchased it.
Thanks to everyone who took the time to view my question.
LittleReggie
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Re: Archos 24d Vision

Post by LittleReggie »

Hi.

Its a bit late now, but is this any help? Maybe the 24d Vision uses the same button combo?

http://forum.archosfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=35655

Regards,
Reg.
hippoh2003
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by hippoh2003 »

Hello Little Reggie, thank you for the suggestion, I tried it but it doesn't work on the 24d. Many thanks
Geoff
viking

Post by viking »

hippoh2003 wrote: little disappointed that with 18 people having viewed my original question no-one has been able to answer it or to even write a reply. I can only guess that perhaps there is no way to lock the device which really is quite unsatisfactory
I looked at archos.com online version of your manual, and it confirms there is a lock using the on/off button, but it doesn't say how, so you can experiment.

Of the 18 viewers, perhaps none have your device. Your topic name didn't indicate what the issue was, and didn't even indicate it was a question. Perhaps they hoped they would learn something from looking at your post, or perhaps many of the hits were by search robots cataloging knowledge.

If you stuck to one topic and right now edited in a meaningful title like "how to lock?" you might better catch the eye of a person that knows. But the manual should have given you the clue of what to focus on, whether the feature works or not.
a101g9 a70g8 an10g2 sg42 sg5 voy115

Return to “Archos Vision General”