Cases for Archos 101 and 43

Discuss the best USB, Bluetooth, WiFi (etc..) accessories and peripherals
mertmag
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Cases for Archos 101 and 43

Post by mertmag »

I would like to find a folio type case for the 101. And a flip type case with magnetic closure for the 43. My zune had a case on it from the day I got it and after a year not a single scratch. I hate to get a device without having a case to protect them as soon as I unbox them. Has anyone found a company making cases? I have looked for a phone case that is close to the 43 size but I have only come close. What good is it to have a portable device that has no protection.
HJandroid
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Re: Cases for Archos 101 and 43

Post by HJandroid »

You could at the minute, either get the official archos 'pouch' the skinomi techskin (which is like an invisible layer ) or the apparently not very good case on advancedmp3players.com. these are the only ones i could find on the internet :)
Mr Yarrow
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by Mr Yarrow »

Tuff-luv make a leather and faux leather folio case for the 101, however I am returning my faux leather case for two reasons;

Its a little too wide in the framing so an edge hangs over screen ever so slightly. Doesnt block the view, but does keep activating the blinkin search button in the right hand soft buttons bar. Also after a week in a large secure lined leather shoulder bag, the vinyl/faux leather black surface covering is wearing off in a few small (under 1mm) spots.

Not happy as it was really promisig for the first 30 mins I used it :(

Now ordered one of the mp3 store ones but did so before I found this place so didnt see any of the warning about their delivery speed, just saw the good write up...fingers crossed!

Rgds
Mr Yarrow
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by Mr Yarrow »

Update to say case arrived today. So thats delivery in less than a week.

And i am very happy with it :)

Rgds
smoscar78
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by smoscar78 »

Mr Yarrow

Which website did you finally get it from?

Thanks!
Mr Yarrow
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by Mr Yarrow »

newmp3 technology - http://www.newmp3technology.com/

http://www.newmp3technology.com/a101case.htm

Be warned though, there have been quite a few posts on here about people being delayed for weeks with an order and bad CS when chasing.

Personally I had no problems and the delivery was in less than a week.

Rgds
orent1983
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by orent1983 »

DO NOT BUY THE CASE FROM

http://www.newmp3technology.com/francais/a101case.htm

IT FEELS EXTREMELY CHEAP AND IS NOT WORTH $40. i AM SENDING MINE BACK AND HOPING FOR REFUND.

It has been a real challenge to find a good case for Archos 101 and I was looking for one for a while. I wanted it to be reasonably priced and made good and the case from that site was the only option. What a disgrace to the product and the price that case is!!!
MikeS
Archos User
Archos User

Post by MikeS »

I bought the leather case from New MP3 technology and it arrived in 5 days with no problems at all. Item exactly as described and seems like a very good deal to me for £24.30 inc delivery.
technogadgeteer
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by technogadgeteer »

Hi guys,

Im new here. Just recently bought my Archos 101. Im actually curious right now, will the Archos 101 fit on a leather case for asus eee pad transformer? like this one...

Return to “Gen8 Accessories”