That's three hours past the test and retest.
Finally my tablet works.
However, I had problems: I installed my apps one by one.
After each install I went on the market to install an app.
A half of my installations, after installing Freebox recorder, download failure from market.
I uninstalled and Freebox recorder and the download was OK.
I continued without Freebox recorder and then I had to install the Parisian, even blocking. Uninstalling App and everything goes.
And so on. The problem came with 3 other apps.
At the end, I reinstall these softwares and everything worked.
In short, I have no logical explanation.
Now, I have 110 MB of memory for programs.
Therefore, the tablet is rooted, market ok and calendar sync with google.
Positioning WIFI works in GoogleMaps.
contact software isn't present. Yet GoogleContactsProvider is installed in the system.