HELP Touch driver for Windows 7 UPDATE DRIVER

Archos 9" tablet pc
Filippo99
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

HELP Touch driver for Windows 7 UPDATE DRIVER

Post by Filippo99 »

Hello!

I urgently need help, during the updating is disinstalling the touch, so now that the computer reboot I am in the WINDOWS MENU and i cannot digit the password of my WIN! I dont have an external keyboard! please help me! how can i do now?!

Filippo
Filippo99
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Re: HELP Touch driver for Windows 7 UPDATE DRIVER

Post by Filippo99 »

I dont have a mouse either! help!
Papo
Archos User
Archos User

Post by Papo »

You need either a mouse or keyboard. I don't think there's any other way around it.
obviate
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by obviate »

You should be able to use the optical mouse to select the ease of access options (the blue circle with a bunch of lines in it in the bottom left of the screen). From there you can activate the on-screen keyboard to input your password.
Filippo99
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by Filippo99 »

obviate wrote:You should be able to use the optical mouse to select the ease of access options (the blue circle with a bunch of lines in it in the bottom left of the screen). From there you can activate the on-screen keyboard to input your password.

I cannot use it, I don't know why :-/

PAPO so i need an hardware? mouse will be fine?
Papo
Archos User
Archos User

Post by Papo »

Filippo99 wrote:PAPO so i need an hardware? mouse will be fine?

A USB mouse should work. Use the mouse to go to the Ease of Access...the blue circle described by Obviate...and activate the Windows virtual keyboard.
Filippo99
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by Filippo99 »

Papo wrote:
Filippo99 wrote:PAPO so i need an hardware? mouse will be fine?

A USB mouse should work. Use the mouse to go to the Ease of Access...the blue circle described by Obviate...and activate the Windows virtual keyboard.

I did it and fortunately worked....but now that i installed again the driver is not letting meusing the touchscreen :( :( :( :( how can i do now? i follow the read me of thefile but stil...now i can only use the mouse and not thetouch screen :-/
Papo
Archos User
Archos User

Post by Papo »

You need to install the driver for the touch screen before it can be used: http://www.archos.com/support/support_t ... g=en&#driv
Filippo99
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by Filippo99 »

Papo wrote:You need to install the driver for the touch screen before it can be used: http://www.archos.com/support/support_t ... g=en&#driv

which one it is? the one that i installed and gave me this problem is hid digitizer x86 beta
Filippo99
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by Filippo99 »

now my touchscreen is all screwed up, i press in one way and it goes in the other :S
Papo
Archos User
Archos User

Post by Papo »

Open the eGlass Touch software > Go to Tools > 4 Point Calibrate > Using finger or the Stylus (stylus is more precise) press on the center of red target until OK appears > The target will move to the next corner...just repeat the process each time the target moves (four times).

Return to “Archos 9”