When it is going to be released in USA?

$299 10.1" 1280x800 OMAP4470 with $49 keyboard coverboard dock
garbagechos
Archos Expert
Archos Expert

When it is going to be released in USA?

Post by garbagechos »

Waiting for it since so many days. No news. I see its available in Europe why not USA?
Harfainx

Re: When it is going to be released in USA?

Post by Harfainx »

I'm wondering the same thing... I've been checking constantly to see when it will hit the store over in the US.

Will we ever see the G10 series here? I'm already worried about it being dated by the time it comes out, and the longer it takes, the worse it's going to be... I would love to see 2GB of RAM on this tablet, as that's what the Nexus 10 has, and some apps (like Adobe Photoshop Touch and SketchBook Pro for Tablets) take up tons of RAM when being used heavily.

I have a Nexus 10 already, but honestly I still want to get my hands on the new Archos. 2GB RAM would absolutely make me buy it as soon as it comes out over here. There is no better tablet for media.
SWDT
Archos Expert
Archos Expert

Post by SWDT »

Seems quiet about this product, not usually about an new Archos device.

I would go back to buying their products if they didn't sink the screen into the bezel. Looks a bit cheap to me...

I own a Xperia Tablet S at the moment.
tabber
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by tabber »

Harfainx wrote:I'm wondering the same thing... I've been checking constantly to see when it will hit the store over in the US......
I have a Nexus 10 already....

Harfainx:
How is the firmware running on the Nexus 10, any problems? How does it compare with Archos firmware?
tabber
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by tabber »

tabber wrote:
Harfainx wrote:I'm wondering the same thing... I've been checking constantly to see when it will hit the store over in the US......
I have a Nexus 10 already....

Harfainx:
How is the firmware running on the Nexus 10, any problems? How does it compare with Archos firmware?

Harfainx:

2nd request:
It would be great to hear of your experiences with your Nexus 10, as compared with your Archos tablet; given your long familiarity with the Archos tablet line.
viking

Post by viking »

Tabber, go to the competitors topic section for nexus... we dont have the xs firmware to compare with for the most part anyway.
a101g9 a70g8 an10g2 sg42 sg5 voy115
mpmp0
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by mpmp0 »

waiting for a US release myself.

anyone know how difficult it might be to get is shipped from Italy?

http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B009O94 ... B009O9434M

Return to “101 XS”