Trouble with network connection.

New Rockchip RK2918 ARM Cortex-A8 capacitive Android 2.3 capacitive tablets
chrisb1977
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Trouble with network connection.

Post by chrisb1977 »

Hi, I got my Arnova 10 G2 today and after finding out I couldn't use the android market I started using Snappz Market which I've used on my Galaxy S for quite some time. I've installed the latest versions of Facebook, Tweetcaster, YouTube and Dropbox, but the problem I have is as soon as these apps try to connect to the network/servers I get an unable to connect message? My browser works fine, is there something I'm missing?
Thanks.
viking

Re: Trouble with network connection.

Post by viking »

I dunno, but who knows if you get a compatible app when sideloading. Why don't you read the tips topics above yours for how to install markets that mostly ensure compatible versions of apps?
a101g9 a70g8 an10g2 sg42 sg5 voy115
avp0
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Re: Trouble with network connection.

Post by avp0 »

chrisb1977 wrote:Hi, I got my Arnova 10 G2 today and after finding out I couldn't use the android market I started using Snappz Market which I've used on my Galaxy S for quite some time. I've installed the latest versions of Facebook, Tweetcaster, YouTube and Dropbox, but the problem I have is as soon as these apps try to connect to the network/servers I get an unable to connect message? My browser works fine, is there something I'm missing?
Thanks.
This helped me - clear the cache/data files from your app settings & reboot the tablet.

See http://forum.archosfans.com/viewtopic.p ... 05&start=0.

Return to “Arnova 10 G2, Arnova 9 G2, Arnova 8 G2, Arnova 7 G2”