Quality apps

New Rockchip RK2918 ARM Cortex-A8 capacitive Android 2.3 capacitive tablets
bumblebee4054
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Quality apps

Post by bumblebee4054 »

Hi,having just purchased a 10g2 and also using htc phone i was suprised to find very little offical apps on appslib ie no facebook, ebay, iplayer etc i was thinking it is probably my set up or is this how they are thanks in advance
damanmagee
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Re: Quality apps

Post by damanmagee »

Read the post on installing the Proper Google Android market (help creating google account for android market). The easiest way is the non root version.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QSM6ATPB

Extract the files. Transfer the folders to the SD card (root) and then install the apks in the folder APPS using file manager on your device in this order:

-1.Google Services Framework
-2.OneTime Initializer
-3.Setup Wizard
-4.Talk
-5.Gmail
-6.Vending

Reboot your tablet.

You will now have the Official Google Android market (Not the latest but never the less working)

Apps lib is not a full market that is probably why you are struggling to find much. :)
viking

Post by viking »

Boo hoo, nobody seems to read the "setup tips" sticky topic above! I just added the link to the big amazon app market (where it asks for a mobile number to get their app, you can put your email instead).
a101g9 a70g8 an10g2 sg42 sg5 voy115
bumblebee4054
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by bumblebee4054 »

hi, thanks for the replies have installed amazon market using the location workaround http://androinica.com/2011/03/amazon-ap ... ed-states/
gsteruk
Archos User
Archos User

Post by gsteruk »

agreed, the non root workaround is flawless, really easy and works like a treat - really transformed the device i think

Return to “Arnova 10 G2, Arnova 9 G2, Arnova 8 G2, Arnova 7 G2”