internet problems

New Rockchip RK2918 ARM Cortex-A8 capacitive Android 2.3 capacitive tablets
robertwu
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

internet problems

Post by robertwu »

hi
ive been having problems on the internet when i open some sites they start open and at end closes and returns me back to the google page .
does anyone have any info on this subject.
thanks robert. :D :D :D :D
viking

Re: internet problems

Post by viking »

For me, the browser crashes on some sites (like this one) and bounces me back to the launcher. I downloaded Dolphin browser from Applsiib and it never crashes for me. It is a very fancy browser which takes a bit of learning. The Opera mobile web browser is available but seems formatted for a small phone rather than tablet.
a101g9 a70g8 an10g2 sg42 sg5 voy115
viking

Post by viking »

Aha! I found a fix, at least for me. I had allowed an update to flash 11, so I tried uninstalling that with settings/applications. At first it looked like no flash was left. But then I used the regular browser, and it somehow brought flash 10.3 back to life and worked.

The reason that dolphin browser didn't crash is because it doesn't normally run flash until you click on an arrow to permit it. It would then crash, and that gave me this idea. Now it works too. Maybe this was also related to trying to run arctools, which fails.
a101g9 a70g8 an10g2 sg42 sg5 voy115
robertwu
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by robertwu »

yes it works i uninstalled flash 11 and it opened straight away thanks for your help viking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Arnova 10 G2, Arnova 9 G2, Arnova 8 G2, Arnova 7 G2”