USBproblems with new tablet

8" 4:3 1024x768 capacitive, OMAP4460 Dual-core, 3G-optional tablet.
andershulthen
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

USBproblems with new tablet

Post by andershulthen »

I received Archos G9 80 250 GB for just a week ago. My problem is that I was locked out. So I have format and installed firmware via micro usb. This happend again so I format the device again,but now I can not connect my tablet with my computer. I have tried different micro usb cables and a usb 2.0 cable and different ports with my computer. I have also tried different usb micro cables with other computers. It does not work. What can I do connect to my tablet with a computer and install firmware ? My computer is a Hewlett Packard Pavilion stationary computer with Windows 8.1.
adernalin_77
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Re: USBproblems with new tablet

Post by adernalin_77 »

andershulthen wrote:I received Archos G9 80 250 GB for just a week ago. My problem is that I was locked out. So I have format and installed firmware via micro usb. This happend again so I format the device again,but now I can not connect my tablet with my computer. I have tried different micro usb cables and a usb 2.0 cable and different ports with my computer. I have also tried different usb micro cables with other computers. It does not work. What can I do connect to my tablet with a computer and install firmware ? My computer is a Hewlett Packard Pavilion stationary computer with Windows 8.1.
hello .
try by other camputer ?

Return to “Archos 80 G9”