How to get Android 3.2.80 without root?

10.1" 1280x800 wide-view capacitive, OMAP4460 Dual-core, 3G-optional tablet.
yaguara5
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

How to get Android 3.2.80 without root?

Post by yaguara5 »

I got my new tablet and now I only have problems with it, the ICS many software are non stable on it,
gtalk videochat every few seconds crashes on it, and my friend has android 3.2.80 and he has no problems at all on it.
I also have no root access on it, and I got the new tablet with ICS pre installed.
Is there a possibility to downgrade even when it was pre installed only with android 4?
Or is it better to ask them to give me the tablet with android 3.2.80?
Sorry for my english it is not my native language.
mmnich
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Re: How to get Android 3.2.80 without root?

Post by mmnich »

yaguara5 wrote:I got my new tablet and now I only have problems with it, the ICS many software are non stable on it,
gtalk videochat every few seconds crashes on it, and my friend has android 3.2.80 and he has no problems at all on it.
I also have no root access on it, and I got the new tablet with ICS pre installed.
Is there a possibility to downgrade even when it was pre installed only with android 4?
Or is it better to ask them to give me the tablet with android 3.2.80?
Sorry for my english it is not my native language.

There are many posts here about how to do that. Just try to search a little.

Regards
Michael
80 G9 1.5 Ghz Turbo 8GB ICS 4.0.28
yaguara5
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by yaguara5 »

I only found how to do this for people who upgradet from android honeycomb to ICS, I did not upgrade I got it preinstalled the ICS so there is no option to downgrade I do not have the honeycomb on any other place, so how I can know? Thanks aniways for answering, so no help here at all.
mmnich
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by mmnich »

yaguara5 wrote:I only found how to do this for people who upgradet from android honeycomb to ICS, I did not upgrade I got it preinstalled the ICS so there is no option to downgrade I do not have the honeycomb on any other place, so how I can know? Thanks aniways for answering, so no help here at all.

Ok, I usually don't do this but since you did try, I did the search for you.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=64185&p=395693#p395693

Suggest you learn how to search. The search terms I used were 'downgrade honeycomb'. Got lots of hits.

If you are going to do this kind of stuff you need to be reasonably self-reliant. Makes things much easier.

Oh, and by the way, there is a lot of help here.

Regards
Michael
80 G9 1.5 Ghz Turbo 8GB ICS 4.0.28

Return to “Archos 101 G9”