Music AND Sat Nav / HTC Car Dock / Gonemad

General topics about the Archos G9 series if those topics don't fit in a specific model category below. Also discuss your ideas, suggestions, hopes, wishes, rumors, informations in here.
mbc0
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Music AND Sat Nav / HTC Car Dock / Gonemad

Post by mbc0 »

Hi,

I am looking for an in car solution for my G9 Turbo. Although it works really well I am looking for either of the following solutions & wonder if anyone has any ideas?

1, I want to be able to have my music player on the screen (currently the superb Gonemad player) but be able to hear the sat nav instructions in the background. I am currently using Co Pilot Live which works really well but I can only hear the sat nav instructions/safety camera warnings if I have the sat nav screen up & music in the background which is the opposite of what I would like as I like to be able to see the album art & change tracks when I want without having to switch back to the Gonemad player then back to sat nav.

2, I have just got a HTC One X which has car dock mode which basically does everything I want but on a smaller screen & only 32GB Storage (not the 250GB I need!) Is there a simular app for the G9?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Return to “General G9 discussions”