custom rom Gingerbread 2.3.7: 7htv2_gingerbread.06

Rockchip RK2818 based
aleste2
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Re: custom rom Gingerbread 2.3.7: 7htv2_gingerbread.06

Post by aleste2 »

hvdwolf wrote:
tykew wrote:Anyone tried this custom ROM on ARCHOS 70 internet tablet? Should i use this one? Thx for advice.

No, don't use it. The 70 IT has it's own custom roms.

Can you build it for the 7C just like the basic eclair that you prepared some time ago, or it takes too much work? Thank you.
hvdwolf
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

Post by hvdwolf »

aleste2 wrote:Can you build it for the 7C just like the basic eclair that you prepared some time ago, or it takes too much work? Thank you.

Not anymore. I have removed all my development stuff and, next to that, I have been out of it too long. It would take too much time and I don't have archos devices anymore.
aleste2
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by aleste2 »

hvdwolf wrote:
aleste2 wrote:Can you build it for the 7C just like the basic eclair that you prepared some time ago, or it takes too much work? Thank you.

Not anymore. I have removed all my development stuff and, next to that, I have been out of it too long. It would take too much time and I don't have archos devices anymore.

Thank you anyway. Best regards.
sgautam71
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by sgautam71 »

Does anyone has the experience of updating the firmware on identity tab E201? I have froyo as company installed but it is not stable and need to re-install every week as it gets hang during the boot.
Draconus31
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by Draconus31 »

is there any way someone could help me with getting netflix to work on this ios it downloads but will not load when i try to open it any ideas? :cry:

Return to “Archos 7 Home Tablet v2”