Archos Guru

Copilot on sale 30% off

Post by bsoplinger »

Here's the URL describing the sale:
http://blog.copilotlive.com/na/2011/10/13

Pricing is:
2.99 standard version
14.99 premium USA
19.99 premium North America (I assume its actually USA + Canada map)
iOS versions are on sale also

I like the new version 9 over version 8 but both work ok for me. Just remember because of the bug where the Archos reports the screen size wrong when in landscape that if you rotate your Archos you must exit and restart Copilot to get the screen to draw properly. Otherwise it runs very good IMHO.
MarcusMarcus
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

Re: Copilot on sale 30% off

Post by MarcusMarcus »

I can't find CoPilot Premium North America. I do find version 9's Standard USA and Premium USA. I also can find CoPilot Live North America for 19.99 but that is their version 8.

If you're having the screen issue because of the softkeys, try this http://forum.archosfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=46665. It worked when I was trying out version 8 on my Archos 70 Gen8.
Archos 70S
Samsung GalaxyS WiFi 5.0
bsoplinger
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

Re: Copilot on sale 30% off

Post by bsoplinger »

Just saw your reply. I don't know about the NA vs. USA versions as I just copied what the email said since I felt it was decent enough of a program and its been mentioned here often enough that I thought it might be useful to let other folks know. I use the premium version 9 on my HTC flyer and use the version 8 on my Archos. I'd initially upgrades my Archos to version 9 when they released it because of their special pricing (3 for regular, 10 for premium) but shifted that to the flyer since it has a built in GPS and went back to version 8 since that worked well enough.

Return to “Gen8 Apps”