Playlists are blank

7" capacitive, $199 for 8GB, $249 for 250GB (with free shipping), HDMI output, webcam...
jdocop
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Playlists are blank

Post by jdocop »

I have searched and searched, and mostly get no topic found. Here's the problem: I created a number of Playlists in WMP (Windows 7), and have synced my Archos 70, many, many times from my WMP. The Playlists do show up under the music folder of the Archos, but whenever I select any of them, I just get a screen with the playlist name, and nothing else.

So, the question is, why don't Playlists really sync, as per the Archos advertising?

What can I do to get my Playlists to move with the sync. I do NOT want to have to create all new playlists, one song at a time, on the tablet (and, I should not have to do this).

Is there maybe a format conflict? (they are identified as m3u, btw).
As for Archos support, all I get from them is a snarky, short reply that says "we have informed our engineers it is an issue with the unit," but even when I pressed the issue, they could only say that the engineers need to update the firmware. No word on if, when, or whether this will ever happen.

Once again, I question why I keep buying their products, especially given their very poor customer support.

Return to “Archos 70 Internet Tablet”