Pandora

7" capacitive, $199 for 8GB, $249 for 250GB (with free shipping), HDMI output, webcam...
jdocop
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Pandora

Post by jdocop »

Can anyone please tell me why Pandora won't load on my Archos 70's browser? To clarify, the page comes up, but music does not play, and a message appears saying something about 'the music is not starting, you can either reload your browser, or click here for help.......' And, of course none of the help options includes any mention of the Archos 70. Somehow, I thought this thing was supposed to work like a real browser, instead of being too slow for words, plus incompatible with normal web sites like the older Gen 7's were...........
frank
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

Re: Pandora

Post by frank »

Just wondering, why not use the Pandora app?
A70 8gb Urukdroid 1.6
Nexus 7
jdocop
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by jdocop »

my archos account is totallly screwed up and I can't access it, so appslib won't let me in to download any apps.........OK, let me correct thqt. I can get to the apps lib on the Archos, but it doesn't find any Pandora app.........anyone know where I can find the pandora app?
frank
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

Post by frank »

Its on the Google Market. Have you installed that yet?
If not, you can install it via Arctools from Appslib.
A70 8gb Urukdroid 1.6
Nexus 7
jdocop
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by jdocop »

I found it! Thanks, Frank.......I just googled pandora.apk, and found it that way........I think I'm making progress.

Return to “Archos 70 Internet Tablet”