Songs included with Archos 4.3?

World's cheapest basic PMP device
Fiji
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Songs included with Archos 4.3?

Post by Fiji »

I deleted them all, but I really dug some of them. Where can I find them, so I can buy or download them again?
Harfainx

Re: Songs included with Archos 4.3?

Post by Harfainx »

Try looking here:
ftp://support.archos.com/

You should be able to find all of the information that came on your device originally there. I don't have that device, so I'm not sure what you're looking for exactly, but hopefully you can find it there.
Fiji
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by Fiji »

Ah, what bad luck. You've answered my question and I've found the songs, but within one day of buying it, the screen of my device broke. Do you think I'll be able to get a refund? Thanks in advance.
Kodiak

Post by Kodiak »

You've answered my question and I've found the songs, but within one day of buying it, the screen of my device broke. Do you think I'll be able to get a refund? Thanks in advance.

This is a good example of why everyone should at least put their country of residence in the "Location" field of their information. As you, and everyone, can see people come here from all over the world. When asking for advice there are many issues that will be "more" location specific. Rules and laws in Timbuktu may be different than the UK or America. So it always help when people can see what part of the world you live in and you may be able to get better, more specific answers.

Most likely, if you have only had it one day, you can get a refund. If you bought it over the internet then it could be a crap shoot. A broken screen could be considered "rough handling" so that issue will be very store specific as to their rules. Good luck.
Fiji
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by Fiji »

Thanks, I'm sorry about the Location thing. Problem solved.

Return to “Archos 43 Vision”