Android Market

Archos Android Tablet available now 8GB ($189), 16GB ($229), 32GB ($258), 160GB ($310), 500GB ($349)
johnny b
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Android Market

Post by johnny b »

Hi All

I have purchased the A 5 8G for my daughter for Xmas, can some one please kindly provide me with a link to the Android apps market for the free apps, Appslibb does not have many i here, she is only 11 so i dont want to pay for apps/games untill she understands the new device, please be so kind to help me how to do it too.
Best wishes for 2012
John.
murmur70
Archos User
Archos User

Re: Android Market

Post by murmur70 »

See thread above: http://forum.archosfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=29833

Worked for me although it took a couple of tries.
AmIbuggin'you?Idon'tmeantobugya.
jupiterthunder
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by jupiterthunder »

johnny b wrote:Hi All

I have purchased the A 5 8G for my daughter for Xmas, can some one please kindly provide me with a link to the Android apps market for the free apps, Appslibb does not have many i here, she is only 11 so i dont want to pay for apps/games untill she understands the new device, please be so kind to help me how to do it too.
Best wishes for 2012
John.
It's unfortunate. While this was a mostly great device as an Android tablet when Donut was the common OS version, I'm afraid it will be mostly disappointing these days. But it'll at least be a pretty good media player.
murmur70
Archos User
Archos User

Post by murmur70 »

jupiterthunder wrote:
johnny b wrote:Hi All

Best wishes for 2012
John.
It's unfortunate. While this was a mostly great device as an Android tablet when Donut was the common OS version, I'm afraid it will be mostly disappointing these days. But it'll at least be a pretty good media player.
I agree it is not a very good android tablet but I have an android tablet. I still like it as a media player and I can load a few games on it to play when my battery is down on my phone and tablet.
AmIbuggin'you?Idon'tmeantobugya.

Return to “Archos 5 Internet Tablet with Android”