Looking for Gen 7 DVR Station...

Archos Android Tablet available now 8GB ($189), 16GB ($229), 32GB ($258), 160GB ($310), 500GB ($349)
Zfoster8
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Looking for Gen 7 DVR Station...

Post by Zfoster8 »

I recently bought an archos 48 500gb and i love it, but i want the docking capabilities and of course they no longer make them... way to keep up with your products archos. just another disappointment..

Anyway, if theres anyone out there who has one new or used that doesnt use it or doesnt want it anymore, send me a pm. I'm also looking for an hd dock, but i'd rather have the dvr.

Thank you!
-Zach
Zach Foster
Archos 48 2.0.45
Cary L. Brown
Archos User
Archos User

Re: Looking for Gen 7 DVR Station...

Post by Cary L. Brown »

Still available in many places... start with Amazon.com.
Zfoster8 wrote:I recently bought an archos 48 500gb and i love it, but i want the docking capabilities and of course they no longer make them... way to keep up with your products archos. just another disappointment..

Anyway, if theres anyone out there who has one new or used that doesnt use it or doesnt want it anymore, send me a pm. I'm also looking for an hd dock, but i'd rather have the dvr.

Thank you!
-Zach
Cary L. Brown
Archos User
Archos User

Re: Looking for Gen 7 DVR Station...

Post by Cary L. Brown »

The german Amazon site has some available. As far as I can tell these are the exact same device sold in the US except for the power adapter (which you can still get from Archos).

Return to “Archos 5 Internet Tablet with Android”