Some Questions about Archos7 160GB

160GB, 320GB
KuRtaN
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Some Questions about Archos7 160GB

Post by KuRtaN »

Got some questions.

1: Why cant i play flash games & flash apps that i put in the flash folder? (Downloaded different flash game packs, non works)
2: Can i transfer pictures from a digital camera to my archos?
3: Will there ever be a update that makes youtube work?
4: Where can i find more widgets and other fun apps for my archos? (tried google but cannot find any)
5: The plug in packs you can buy from e-bay, are they for real? Much cheaper then archos.

And over all i must say that im very dissapointed, would not recomend anyone to buy a archos..
Archos 7 = Crap
rsksmiles
Archos User
Archos User

Re: Some Questions about Archos7 160GB

Post by rsksmiles »

KuRtaN wrote:Got some questions.

1: Why cant i play flash games & flash apps that i put in the flash folder? (Downloaded different flash game packs, non works)
2: Can i transfer pictures from a digital camera to my archos?
3: Will there ever be a update that makes youtube work?
4: Where can i find more widgets and other fun apps for my archos? (tried google but cannot find any)
5: The plug in packs you can buy from e-bay, are they for real? Much cheaper then archos.

And over all i must say that im very dissapointed, would not recomend anyone to buy a archos..
1. I gave up running flash games.
2. Yes but via a pc/laptop.
3. I doubt it but search the posts as there is an alternative youtube url which supports the flash used by the archos
4. Opera widgets - mostly not woth the bother imho
5. Dunno but there is the gf hack and similar - search the forum - for unlocking the plug ins

The day I bought my A7 + insurance was a bad day. I would never recommend an archos 7.
KuRtaN
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Re: Some Questions about Archos7 160GB

Post by KuRtaN »

And now im even more dissapointed, expected a little more compability for that high price i payed for my A7.
Could have flushed down that money in my toilet instead of buyin this non compatible piece of shit...ARGH!
Its bought in late december 2009 guess i cant get my money back in any way?
Im feeling completely ripped off.. Archos know how to advertise but sadly not how to stand up for the advertise..
Archos 7 = Crap

Return to “Archos 7 (without Android)”