Cinema Plugin

60GB, 120GB, 250GB and 30GB with HSDPA
Terron1
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Cinema Plugin

Post by Terron1 »

I have recently purchased 4 archos 5's (3 120gb and 1 250gb) and as if that was not expensive enough, i have to buy 4 $20 plugins, i would like to get the cinema plugin, but i was wondering if I could only buy one and put it on all 4 systems, thankyou in advance.
murmur70
Archos User
Archos User

Re: Cinema Plugin

Post by murmur70 »

I believe the answer is no. The plugin is tied to the serial number of each device.
AmIbuggin'you?Idon'tmeantobugya.
Screwyluie
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

Post by Screwyluie »

look in the hacking forum for the GF hack

if you're not technically inclined for that, then I believe if you search this forum for cheese you'll find you can get a good deal on all the plugins

also you can usually buy them on ebay, but if anything happens to your device (RMA etc) you'll end up buying them again

they reason they can't transfer to multiple devices is that the actually plugins are already on the archos, what you need is a code to activate them and that code is unique to each archos
250gb 1.7.11
murmur70
Archos User
Archos User

Post by murmur70 »

I have had that problem as well. If you keep trying it should go through eventually.
juan13
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by juan13 »

Quite impossible...after three attempts the proccess is automaticaly being cancelled... :evil:
murmur70
Archos User
Archos User

Post by murmur70 »

Sorry, you are having problems. I love my archos but they are not the easiest to deal with at times.

Return to “Archos 5 and Archos 5G (without Android)”