For iTunes synchronization --> Sync Toy 2.0 !

60GB, 120GB, 250GB and 30GB with HSDPA
glengarry
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Re: For iTunes synchronization --> Sync Toy 2.0 !

Post by glengarry »

I'm trying to use SyncToy but whenever I select a folder on the Archos 5 Internal Hard Drive, the OK button greys out.

eg I'll select a folder called "videos" on my PC as the left folder, then navigate to the "videos" folder on the Archos as the right folder; as soon as I select it the OK button becomes unclickable!

Any ideas?

Thanks.
paisanito6940
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by paisanito6940 »

I tried to syncronize my .mp3 files ( 58.000 ) using the sync toy 2.1 .Everything looks to be ok durin the process but after finished the syncronization when I disconnect my A5 from the computer it shows "Internal Memory damaged ".I followed exactly the instructions of the first post .I used my A5 as HD after windows xp recognized it using the ex3 volume manager. What could had happen ? . I had to repair the disc of my A5 to continue using it .
Any help is welcome .
thanks
eddie32818
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

Post by eddie32818 »

Just chiming in..

When I tried using Echo mode, I could not get both the source and destination directories to compare at 100% in number of files, nor byte size for that matter. :shock:

I was wondering if anyone noticed or experienced this; could be the arcthumb info is interferring with the file compare and/or byte size?
605wifi 160gb / 5it 500gb
skateboardwayne
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by skateboardwayne »

If your having trouble getting your right folder to be clickable, be sure to check the settings on your archos USB options, it should me checked seen as mass storage, I encountered that problem. The music folder on the right is now accessible.

Return to “Archos 5 and Archos 5G (without Android)”