NOW IT CAN BE TOLD!!!

Special Developer Edition Firmwares and Hacking on Archos 5 IT, 5/7 IMT, 605/705, with Android, ├àngstr├Âm and other Linux
LuciferTengu
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

Re: NOW IT CAN BE TOLD!!!

Post by LuciferTengu »

rsksmiles wrote:
LuciferTengu wrote:
rsksmiles wrote: Signing off in quiet France (there are no planes flying for some reason)
Its because one of Iceland's volcanoes is pumping out a bunch of ash, (which can stall a plane) that is being blown over a bit of Europe. http://www.seattlepi.com/national/1103a ... lcano.html
Hey LT read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony :lol:
I actually didn't read that article, #-o it is just my luck that that would happen.

I saw it on the news and picked the first article I could find. I found the video segment I saw, after a bit of searching.
-LT
roylovelock

Post by roylovelock »

2nafish, and bnm.... have you read the rules???!!! thanks for pointing that out i will be closing them accounts for you
:evil:
roy
COYI
L0wt3ch
Archos User
Archos User

Post by L0wt3ch »

You shouldn't close the bmn account, it's someone else's that has been given to public use on bugmenot.com.
L0wt3ch
Archos User
Archos User

Post by L0wt3ch »

Aww! :(

For the record, I only created the 2nafish account to help bubu, when he released the openPMA svn, to tell him what wasn't working.
Spz0
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

Post by Spz0 »

grond wrote:
Spz0 wrote:We've only heard one side thus far
No, we have heard all sides before. He just keeps ignoring the facts that don't fit his version. E.g. the fact that from day 1 we said that we would never do anything that could hurt Archos business and that this precisely was the reason to not publish the bootloader hacks for the 605 and the a5. Instead we decided to take the long road and reengineer the whole cryptographic stuff that protects the bootloader in order to just replace the keys and validly sign everything else. He also ignores the fact that anyone could have picked up the qtopia we released and fixed the remaining issues. It just never happened because this is mostly a "community" of leechers (free plugins and free everything and please quick!). Have you noticed how he ignores the fact that openAOS is openPMA? He turned around quickly and resorted to "well, I just wanted to tell the true story..."

He is just a troll.
I concur..

Good show. =D>
www.openAOS.org
L0wt3ch
Archos User
Archos User

Post by L0wt3ch »

Well if I'm just a troll, then how do you explain my posts as 2nafish mentioned above? 8)

Don't be so gullible, Spz0. OpenPMA had no plans to release anything functional ever, they said so many times (project status: dead). If it wasn't for those people who re-kickstarted the scene, you would not be here at all, and Archos would not have released their alternative firmware.
Spz0
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

Post by Spz0 »

:lol:
...Sure thing mac. =D>
www.openAOS.org
L0wt3ch
Archos User
Archos User

Post by L0wt3ch »

Alright, think what you want. I don't really care.
grond
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

Post by grond »

L0wt3ch wrote:Alright, think what you want. I don't really care.
Yeah, you care so little that you need to tell everybody over and over again.
openAOS
L0wt3ch
Archos User
Archos User

Post by L0wt3ch »

I don't care what Spz0 thinks, because he wasn't around.

I don't care what you think because you're not honest.
roylovelock

Post by roylovelock »

NO FLAME WARS

Topic closed
COYI

Return to “Open Development”