I'm on the verge of trolling...

These topics will not be moderated (only spam is deleted)
gibo909
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

I'm on the verge of trolling...

Post by gibo909 »

:evil: :evil: :evil: I'm sick of the arrogance so many (not all) of the people on these forums have. People make judgements without correct facts and more often than not without experience. If people don't like other products due to purely personal reasons then they should accept the product was not designed for them and move on; they shouldn't (in my opinion) proceed to praise Archos for poor, bad quality firmware and hardware, forcing themselves into blindness about the fact that if you take away the pretty screen and capacity, Archos sucks.

I apologise for my somewhat pointless rant :? , I'm just sick to the shin of ignorant, arrogant and somewhat argumentative Archos fanboys throwing complete tantrums and even more pointless rants about Apple and other companies, purely because they skip on a feature they personally want on a design not made for them, or they don't digg the brand image they can see and no one else. They then prey on these ad hominems and completely ignore the sucky, unreliable, poorly laid out, badly made rubbish that is Archos (good for videos when it works though). If you think I sound oddly angry now, don't get me started on the service.

Conclusion? Stop being so stupidly annoyingly childish, get up and stop putting every other company not ending in "chos" down for stupid, personal, shallow and attention seeking reasons. In the meantime, I'll be enjoying my Archos replacing, well made, beautifully reliable iPod Touch. Good night! =D> =D> =D> =D>
Redneck
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

Re: I'm on the verge of trolling...

Post by Redneck »

and what do you think that ^ was? the best MP3 player i ever had was a Creative Zen Vision M and the worst, with the work features and build quality, was an ipod. we all have our own opinions.
MY SIGNATURE

Return to “Off-topic”