My 404 arrived

Covert0ne
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

My 404 arrived

Post by Covert0ne »

Hey, My 404 turned up this afternoon :D, its great I'm now downloading spiderman 3 to go on it then getting all heroes episodes. Sooo glad got the 404 as is small and compact, I'd reccomend this greatly
Covert0ne
Skyfall
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by Skyfall »

grrr, I still have to wait a week for mine :P
ETM
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

Post by ETM »

Awesome, some new 404 owners on the way - let's see if this section livens up soon. ;)

I've been making some wallpapers and whatnot, I'll post some stuff pretty soon.
404 owner
mikey
Archos User
Archos User

Post by mikey »

Actually people mostly post problems so let hope it stays quiet ;)
A2 defect.
ETM
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

Post by ETM »

mikey wrote:Actually people mostly post problems so let hope it stays quiet ;)

I was thinking of breaking the trend. :badgrin:
404 owner
Snork

Post by Snork »

Hi,

Just been out and purchased a 404, siting waiting for it to charge so I can start playing :)
Skyfall
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by Skyfall »

Been using it the past few days at work, its been great, my brother got the 504, very glad I went with the 404, better quality screen and much more compact.

One thing I was surprised about was the volume, had a lot of people complaining that the volume was too low, definitley way loud enough for me, I was also surprised as some of the reviews I read said it did not have a custom eq... which it does :)
ETM
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

Post by ETM »

Skyfall wrote:One thing I was surprised about was the volume, had a lot of people complaining that the volume was too low, definitley way loud enough for me, I was also surprised as some of the reviews I read said it did not have a custom eq... which it does :)

Yeah, I was pleased to learn that about the volume too - mine also sounds just fine. As for the equalizer - I think they meddled with it in firmware updates, perhaps the reviews were based on older revisions.
404 owner
mikey
Archos User
Archos User

Post by mikey »

How do you guys find the battery life, mine just manages 8 hours :oops:
A2 defect.
ETM
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

Post by ETM »

mikey wrote:How do you guys find the battery life, mine just manages 8 hours :oops:

I'm around computers all the time, so I usually keep it plugged in both at home and at work to the USB most of the time, since it's better to keep the battery near full all the time. I use the travel charger on trips etc. It's not stellar, but it's enough for me.
404 owner

Return to “404 and 404cc”