Archos 504 Case - Noreve vs Misticaudio

marzipandemic
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Archos 504 Case - Noreve vs Misticaudio

Post by marzipandemic »

Hi, I've been trawling the forum posts trying to find out which is the best case for the Archos 504. The two favourites seem to be the Noreve and the Misticaudio models.

Has anyone got or tried them both and is able to say with any authority which is better?

Like most people, I guess my priorities would be superior construction and protection, ease of access to buttons and sockets and a decent stand.

Also, I have a Docking Adapter for charging on the move - does the Archos have to be removed from its case to connect to this?

I have a 160GB Archos 504.
Hawk
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by Hawk »

Theyre practically identical, only the mistic doesnt have the card slots on the inside. The ease of access to the buttons and slots will be virtually identical IMO.

None have a belt clip.

Mistic's you can get for $20 bucks. Id go with it. I have one. Ordered it and received it the next day.
calford
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by calford »

I bought the Mystic and enjoy it very much. Have no need for a card slot. The price was right also, especially since I've had to purchase so many other items for the 504. Love it though.

Al
gillon
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by gillon »

I have both and they are similar, but the Noreve is certainly is better crafted and made with superior leather.
dr150
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by dr150 »

Did MisticAudio go out of business???

Their www.misticaudio.com website is offline with a disclaimer that they're on vacation until August 13, 2007.....
kenrussell
Archos User
Archos User

Post by kenrussell »

Hawk wrote:Theyre practically identical, only the mistic doesnt have the card slots on the inside. The ease of access to the buttons and slots will be virtually identical IMO.

None have a belt clip.

Mistic's you can get for $20 bucks. Id go with it. I have one. Ordered it and received it the next day.
l have had the mistic for one year near enough and it is still like new,
go for it
effinjamie
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by effinjamie »

If you need a case with a belt trip try Gomadic

Return to “604 and 504”