How Can I change the default playlist location?

optical10
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

How Can I change the default playlist location?

Post by optical10 »

I'm about to start the arduous task of re-tagging and creating playlists for my thousands of numerous 504 MP3s and as you can imagine I'm doing this on my PC rather than directly on my Archos for ease of use reasons.

This means that in fact I am creating for every artist two playlists:
1) - An artists album playlist, full track listings which I would create in each album folder.

2) And a favourites playlist, which of course would span various albums of each artists that I have. These favourites play list however I want to centralise in the root PLAYLIST named folder which came with my Archos. this will save me having to drill down to each and every artist folder when I want to play a favourites compilation of each artist.

However when I used the 504s music browse icon in the ARC Library view and go down to playlists it automatically takes me to be playlists in the artists album individual folders and not the default PLAYLIST FOLDER named by Archos (as far as IÔÇÖm aware) from the factory.

How can I change the default playlist folder look up in ARC Library view on my 504?

IÔÇÖve googled without finding a solution, so I honestly came hair to the Archos forums. Currently the only way to access this centralised PLAYLIST FOLDER is to go to the Browser view which obviously gives me all the files and folders. But I would much prefer it if I was able to locate this more efficient centralised PLAYLIST FOLDER through the music icon view in the ARC Library. Any pros and cons answers would be much appreciated J

Return to “604 and 504”