Our Joojoo has arrived

Info and analysis of Archos competitors
perrin21
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

Our Joojoo has arrived

Post by perrin21 »

Hiya all, just wanted to let you know our joojoo has now arrived. its actually really good. yes i know its expensive etc but it is a pretty decent experience. For anyone interested you can share my excitement as i unbox it at www.techreviewonline.co.uk . Dont believe all the bad press, so far its looking very good and hasnt crashed once. few rough edges but compared to my ipad, internet browsing is in many ways as good, in others better.

For anyone not interested, sorry for wasting your time.

As some of you know, i am not an easy critic to please from my experience with the Archos. it is interesting to see how they update the device in the future

Mark
tiny.cc/68BQe
gschier
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

Re: Our Joojoo has arrived

Post by gschier »

Thanks for the info. I saw the JooJoo running a while back and it looked terrible. How is it for watching Flash videos on the web?
32GB A5A Owner
perrin21
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

Post by perrin21 »

its getting there. there was an update last week that fixed things a little. They are rolling out another update very soon fixing the issue fully. at the moment, some flash is better than none.
tiny.cc/68BQe
gschier
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

Post by gschier »

True. Well hopefully they get things sorted out. It makes me sad to see a company put so much effort into something to only have it be a big failure. But hey, that's life right?
32GB A5A Owner
perrin21
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

Post by perrin21 »

gschier wrote:True. Well hopefully they get things sorted out. It makes me sad to see a company put so much effort into something to only have it be a big failure. But hey, that's life right?
i dont think its a failure. its still early days. im really happy with it. its only got one use but its good at it and can only get better. i never found the archos 5 to be much of a web device, more a great video player. i will be making some proper video reviews over the next week or so.
tiny.cc/68BQe

Return to “Competitors”