Deleted videos still remains

Info and analysis of Archos competitors
moxol
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Deleted videos still remains

Post by moxol »

I have Prestigio Multipad PMP7070.

I have deleted video files but thumbnails of them still remain in folders Last played, Recently Added and others in Video application. They are obviously cached somewhere.

How to remove them permanently?
stefanifp
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Re: Deleted videos still remains

Post by stefanifp »

You need to clean the deleted data via clean master or similar apps. The deleted data is still on your device unless it was overwritten by new coming data. The common way is to write zero to the drive to permanently delete data.
Wuresolly
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by Wuresolly »

moxol wrote:I have Prestigio Multipad PMP7070.

I have deleted video files but thumbnails of them still remain in folders Last played, Recently Added and others in Video application. They are obviously cached somewhere.

How to remove them permanently?

Simple deletion will not completely erase data from iPhone, it still remain on your iPhone's internal memory and easily be recovered. You need to reset to factory. You can also try mobiledic iPhone data recovery to scan your phone and recover deleted photos from iPhone without backup. Maybe it works!
tcweiwubaqi
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by tcweiwubaqi »

To delete videos permanently, you can try data eraser program, which can erase data from mobile devices forevery.
Ocbdby
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by Ocbdby »

The reason for this happens is that you not remove clean,people always think that simply delete can be completely cancel data from phone ,you must to permanently cancel videos on android without recovered ,

Return to “Competitors”