Gmini XS 202s - anywhere still available?

Old generations
Fazzoletti
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Gmini XS 202s - anywhere still available?

Post by Fazzoletti »

Hello,

for more than 4 years I had an Archos Gmini XS 202s which I bought new for 150Ôé¼ and was more than satisfied with it. For me it was quite a perfect mp3-player. Unfortunately I lost it few weeks ago and started looking for other mp3-players. But as I had to see there are no mp3-players that would match the criteria I want and was used to from my Gmini (or they are simply way too expensive).
So I'm asking if anyone here knows where I could still get a (used) Gmini XS 202s in good shape since this one's still the perfect mp3-player for me. Of course I've been browsing through ebay, but I hadn't much luck with that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)
rlauzon
Archos User
Archos User

Re: Gmini XS 202s - anywhere still available?

Post by rlauzon »

I've tried as well. They went off eBay a few years ago.

Personally, I don't think you'll find any out there. You can keep looking and you might find one, but it will probably take a while.
KingMacca
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by KingMacca »

I have one I bought around 2007 and used daily for about 2 years. It now lives in its case in a safe drawer as my iphone superceeded it. Works fine but I've lost the usb+charger cable I had for it so I don't turn it on anymore incase it runs out of power :(

I keep meaning to hook it up to my car stereo and leave it in there fixed in place, but my car syncs over bluetooth to my iphone so I don't even really need it for that.

I loved my gmini
Fazzoletti
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Post by Fazzoletti »

I just found an Archos Gmini XS 202 over an ad and bought it for 55Ôé¼. Can't wait til it arrives. :D

Return to “Gmini100, Gmini200, Gmini202XS and other”