Forum.ArchosFans.com

Unofficial Archos Support Forum
It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:23 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Stupid Zombies
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:54 pm 
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

This game was free on amazon the other day, so I downloaded it on my 70. Some of the reviews said it didn't work on certain phones, but since it was free, I took the chance, and it works perfect. It's a pretty fun game, alot like angry birds where you have a guy with like 4 bullets and you have to shoot a certain number of zombies, and the less bullets you use the more points you get. I've been playing this game for a couple days now, and apparently it has about 480 levels, so I should be playing for a long time to come. I also didn't have to close any apps to transfer any apps to system storage to play it, started right up.

Post subject: Re: Stupid Zombies
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:27 am 

My favorite game, although I am stuck with 14 levels to go. Most levels are too easy (although fun and darkly funny), and for the tough ones you eventually find a trick. But I am overlooking something. This game has long been free on google market and featured on the sticky thread here of fav games.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:33 am 

There is a great update for SZ avail with 60 or so new games. They are super easy, but still amusing with new weapons and targets. Also they let you pass a stuck level in certain cases (did they read my post above and sympathize?). Some complain about new fullscreen ads, but you can pop the back arrow to clear them in a sec and I like this better than paying.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:17 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

I am in love with mobile games as long as there are zombies involved. LOL That's why I really love Stupid Zombies and Tapslayer: Alice in Zombieland!! I get to kill lots and lots of zombies using different weapons and characters. Awesome!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:10 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

hey mamamia92, Tapslayer sounds like a pretty awesome game. You use diff weapons and character to kill zombies right? But how do I play it? Is it for free too? thanks. will wait for your reply.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:04 am 

Looks like Tapslayer is free. The new Stupid Zombies 2 is probably better than the regular SZ due to easier aiming and crazy scenarios.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:09 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Hi guys,I like to ply this stupid zombies game.Awesome and fantastic game.I will come back shortly.Please touch with us.Any different post game recommended.Thanks for your valuable post :D

Touch Typing games

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:39 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Yes Tapslayer is free i believe :D you can find it in both play store and app store

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:49 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

viking wrote:
Looks like Tapslayer is free. The new Stupid Zombies 2 is probably better than the regular SZ due to easier aiming and crazy scenarios.

Tapslayer IS FREE! :) You could download it here! :) https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... free&hl=en

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:02 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

bent wrote:
Hi guys,I like to ply this stupid zombies game.Awesome and fantastic game.I will come back shortly.Please touch with us.Any different post game recommended.Thanks for your valuable post :D

Touch Typing games

Hi there! You must try Tapslayer too. Free from Google Play Store and App Store :)