Forum.ArchosFans.com

Unofficial Archos Support Forum
It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:23 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:53 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

KoryLGriffin wrote:
I never heard of that. Thanks for the info. I am going to give that a try.

Thanks again.

Cheers.

No problem. Go for the strongest nicotine level you can, gives you the real feeling of a cigarette without having to put a cork up your ass and suck.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:43 am 
Archos Expert
Archos Expert

Green Smoke is way over priced, and the 1 cartridge is not equal to one pack. Check out this forum if your considering e-cigs loads of great info for the newbie.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:08 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Mustang394 wrote:
Green Smoke is way over priced, and the 1 cartridge is not equal to one pack. Check out this forum if your considering e-cigs loads of great info for the newbie.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/

It is equal to a pack as long as you only take as many puffs from the green smoke that is equal to one cigarette. This confuses many people since they sit there and smoke it tell the cartridge over heats and the substance inside becomes burn't and all the nicotine is expelled and a very burn't taste becomes present. It's the rule of life, you get what you pay for, as long as your not a dumb ass, you got to do your research before investing in a product. Green Smoke is one of the best, if not the best e-cig out there. The units are comprised of quality pieces in fact I've had the same battery for a little over two years and I haven't had one single problem. The cartridges are satisfying nicotine and taste wise. If you buy a $40 e-cig, you won't be happy, I guarantee that. It's a little expensive first off, but after two months you'll be saving money. Equivalent of five packs for $13 dollars, good deal in my books, in my Canadian books anyways. I have no idea what cigarettes go for in the States.

That's my two cents!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:48 am 
Archos Expert
Archos Expert

Funny alot of people disagree read this thread
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ ... st-up.html

Notice 5 carts did not last him for 5 packs, Green Smoke is just a rebranded over priced ecig. There are better and cheaper options out there.

Don't take my word for it search Green Smoke on the ecig forum from my last post and see what others are saying.

If it working for you that is awesome! If it is the only thing you have tried you don't know what your missing and how much your over paying.

Just mine and many other vapers opinion.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:09 pm 

i reacently upgraded to the tornado tank from totally wicked, and im impressed.
after using the titan (510) for the last couple of years this new one has been a god send.
I got sick to death of the leaks and only a good couple of hits before nowt, the tank is different - insted of the fluvel in the cart it is a semi sealed (refillable) tank you just fill up and away you go. so far ive been using it for 3 weeks - i fill up the tank daily only once and get constant hit thoughout the day.
the strange part is the atomiser seems to be as strong as it was on the first day!! - the atomisers are the same as the titans which seems strange...
the only issue ive found is sometime the taste become burnt and i have to blow the aty clear - loads of black crap come out but then its fine again.
best part is no more leaks, therefore i am acutally using less juice.
give it a try you will be impressed.
roy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:58 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Quality over quantity.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:26 am 
Archos Expert
Archos Expert

Roy,

Yeah started with the 510 and switch to the kr808 (same thing as green smoke at half the price) Been looking at the EGO-T which appears to be the same as the tornado tank, I see totally wicked usa as them on sale think I will give it a try. Looks like the reviews on it are coming in very good.

What type of juice are you using pg or vg? Refilling your own or just buying new carts? Oh I see you said you refill them daily nm.

Do the 510 attys fit on the T?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:02 am 

i use mainly the tobacco totally wicked 36mg, but i found an old bottle of 18mg only today and used it - god it tastes MUCH better than the current flavour.
Ive used virginia (yuck), licorice (last resort if i run out of juice), menthol (good for a head cold but not much else), B&h (which is actually very nice but too weak at 24mg only), flavourless (ok), molbourgh (very nice), state express (actually made me thow up and bin a brand new aty after i couldnt clean it off even soaking it in coke), titan fluid (DONT TOUCH IT, it taste semi ok but is vile smell that permitates everything - i currently have 1/2 litre of that to try and use - ive been cutting it down with peppermint food flaouring and flavourless ejuice just to make it bearable).
TBH if you find a ejuice that you like stick with it, i have so many opened unused bottles of different flavours it becomes quiet an expensive hobby.
The tobacco that totally wicked sells imho is the best juice that doesnt leave horrible smells and is the closest to a normal ciggy.

the tornado tank kit-
The kit you get 5 filled tanks and 2 clear empty tanks, ive not changed the tank ive been using other than to clean it out.
VG is too thick for the tanks, people have reported that it blocks up and makes the drag very resitive so i would stick to pg for the tanks.
it is the same as the evo t form having a quick look around.....
the 510 atys DO fit straight onto the batterys and work with no problems, but the tanks wont - they are massive incomparison to the the titans filters (approx double the width).

I have 4 packets of mega titan atys and 1 packet of standard titian atys here (and around 30 batterys), i will use them over the course of time just to get rid of them now, but wont purchase anymore as the tanks is such a nice little machine.
the 510 chargers will work but you need an adaptor, but the usb / mains charger that comes with it is pretty damn quick and a battery currently lasts me nearly 2 days of normal usage
wel worth the purchase - im not sure where you are but there is a totally wicked store in the states, if it in your area go in there and try one .
roy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:52 pm 
Archos Expert
Archos Expert

So no problems with leaking? Thats why I gave up my 510 and the constant need to refill it was a pain having to carry extra juice all the time. Do you know if they have an auto battery for them yet, prefer those to manual. but can live with a manual if need be.

I have about 3 liters of my favorite juice, agree menthol flavors just are not the same as a menthol analog.

Now if I could get my 101 to recharge the battery I would be all set, maybe in the next firmware update LOL.

Oh Colorado is pretty much in the center of the country so no quality ecig stores around here a few local smoke shops sell the over priced crappy ecigs.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:07 pm 
Archos Expert
Archos Expert

Totally Wicked has a 7.5% discount code works here in the USA may work for you as well.

Code = 009ED

Last edited by Mustang394 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:50 am 

totally wicked are always doing codes, i always wait until they do the 20 -30% discounts and then add the other discount codes, makes my ecigs a whole lot cheaper.
i dont think they do an auto tornato battery, but imho the autos really dont work very well, my old 901 was always going off when there was loud noises, wind etc, also it would automatically go off in my pocket burning my legs lol.
i always carry around a spare bottle of 5ml juice just in case of accidents - i would hate to be out of juice halfway though work only to buckle and have to purchase some anologes.
but having no spillage is the big bonus, no topping up is also pretty damn cool!!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:07 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Yeh it's really good think so thank you