Forum.ArchosFans.com

Unofficial Archos Support Forum
It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:09 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:53 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Hi All,

It was driving me crazy -the Android browser and Skyfire kept crashing after about thirty seconds of use. I was thinking about packing up my A7HT and shipping it back to Archos. Then I cleared the cache and data on both browsers and now both are working fine:-).

To do this:

Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Browser > click on clear cache and clear data.

Hope this helps, especially if your browser is crashing every few seconds.

-Cliff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:26 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Thanks, definitely helps. I wonder if getting YAR 0.28 with 300 MB appspace would eliminate this annoying problem.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:05 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

I had the same problem. Could it be a bug in the YAR 0.28? I made a downgrade to 0.27 and there I have not this problem.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:56 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Well, when you surf the internet, it will generate cache so as to help you load the same page next time. But this will also slow down your phone speed. So it's suggested to clear browser cache regularly. I happen to know Secure Eraser by RecoveryAndroid, a professional data tool especially for Android Phone. You just need to click a button and clear the cache out of Android browser easily and conveniently.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:12 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Actually, when we surf the internet, there will be a lot of caches left on our phone. To totally clear the left caches, we can try pro Android Data Cleaner Software, which can easily clean up the junk files from Android phone/tablet in one click. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:22 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Android cleaner is a second option for bulk deletion or clearing. For cache, download it and install and run it on your computer, just one click to clear all phone caches and junk files.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:36 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

It happens a lot on old Android phones. The runs very slowly and a factory reset is the proper way to make the device run faster. Tutorial: How to erase data on Android. It is a good tip.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:08 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Using Samsung Recovery Software this reliable data recovery tool. Get back deleted Contacts, as well as text messages,photos, videos, music and other files easily. It supports recover data from all kinds of Android smartphones, including Samsung, HTC , LG , Sony ,Huawei etc.