Forum.ArchosFans.com

Unofficial Archos Support Forum
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:53 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: MP3 Music Data
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:22 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Hi I just bought a 43 vision to replace a broken I-pod since I think apple have had enough of my money this being the third now that has died, and I like this much better it has a bigger and I think better screen and much more pleasant to use. I do have one problem at the moment though I have no software to make the transferring of music from CD to MP3 files and also that I can add the information like artist, album, and song name. i tunes allowed me to name the tracks but also do the name for albums for every track at once. I've tried transferring tracks from i tunes but the 43 vision isn't able to read the track and album info and I dont really want to rename and order 880 tracks one at a time. Can any one suggest a good piece of software similar in function to i tunes without the bad bit's please :D

Post subject: Re: MP3 Music Data
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:41 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Oh and one more thing if any one can help every where i look i can find out what video formats it will play but not what H x W is the maximum i want to convert videos of a much higher quality to play on it and need to know what to convert them to. Thanks

Post subject: Re: MP3 Music Data
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:40 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

For the software labeling i saw a application called tag scanner (Google it) very good for reaming and sorting out the files,
you could edit all the files on the devices if thast what you want , i have all my MP3's on 4SD cards and edit them that way.