Forum.ArchosFans.com

Unofficial Archos Support Forum
It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:56 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:52 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

People, :-)

Any of you guys have trouble connecting to Google+?? Since 30/31st Jan, when G+ updated, I am unable to connect on my device, being informed "No connection-Retry connecting". Obviously I DO have connection, with no problem, but G+ simply will not connect.

Unable to uninstall G+ as it advises it is a "system application", and there is no Uninstall tab.

I have raised an issue with Google (through a forum) and a few others have the same problem. Google response is very slow though, but there's no way to contact them direct (mail/phone)

I'll be interested if any of you have the same problem??

Cheers

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:05 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

I've got the same Google+ issue with my Cobalt 80 (yes, bought from Tesco on Boxing Day!). I've been a bit of a reluctant Google+ user but loved it on my tablet. Shame it doesnt want to connect.

The Google+ app tells me its out of date so wont connect, but when I go to Google Play, it doesnt allow me to update the app and I also have automatic updates set as well.

It isnt possible to uninstall and then reinstall the software either, presumably as it comes as part of the operating system.

Frustrating!

If anyone gets an answer from Google, I'd be interested to hear what they recommend as a solution.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:00 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Google+ has just updated on my 80 Cobalt. It happened along with a Gmail update so I guess Google were sorting out a few issues!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:36 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Seems like it PD.

All working fine again now. It took a little while for them to sort out the issue they caused, but glad it's now working as it should.

Hey, (as you have the Cobalt 80).. Do you have any problem connecting to WiFi, if you have left your tab to sleep, and then wake it, unlock, and then try connecting on-line?

Cheers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:01 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Yes happily back Google+ing. Strange the update took so long.

Not really any problems with connecting to wifi, but I've had a couple of freezes when waking the tablet up. It just needs a reset and then all is fine. Sometimes I get some slow running but usually once I look at the apps running I realise I've switched between about 11 apps so its probably down to me.

I've added a 32GB micro SD and use 'App 2 SD' to shift apps to the SD card.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:34 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

I have raised an issue with Google (through a forum) and a few others have the same problem. Google response is very slow though, but there's no way to contact them direct (mail/phone)

We offer guaranteed success for ccna certification exam with help of latest testking toefl practice test certification and practice questions and the exams of madinaharabic ccie security surfacelanguages