Forum.ArchosFans.com

Unofficial Archos Support Forum
It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:33 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:13 pm 
Archos User
Archos User

Ive reviewed the player 5.0 in the competitor section. I got it for £135 from amazon.,i love it.

my biggest problem with the gen 9 tablets is the poor viewing angles. I looke at one in hmv, turned it sideways, and the screen went black! My samsung can be viewed at any angle and is still bright and clear. Archos needs to seriously up its game with screen quality before i buy a new one.

Marcel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:12 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

I really hope the screen and build quality are up to par. This has really come to undermine Archos's reputation, esp the G9 screen bubble fiasco. I love Archos, they really are innovators, as far as I'm concerned Archos invented the tablet ! I really want them to succeed ! In order for them to do this they need to build tablets that have solid and substantial builds with high quality screens. This is the first thing a reviewer or a consumer sees, unfortunately as a result with the most recent tablets ,they have received a great deal of negative press.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:08 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

zandoli wrote:
Quote:
Archos has always innovated using Kick-stands, I hope they continue and I think using the kick-stand is the best way to make the thinnest, coolest ARM Powered Tablet/Laptop convertible. If possible the kick-stand angle can be adjustable.

Like this one? 8) hehe , no ,will place a keyboard for A100XS . thanks!

http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... 2F&act=url

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:12 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Apelles wrote:
I really hope the screen and build quality are up to par. This has really come to undermine Archos's reputation, esp the G9 screen bubble fiasco. I love Archos, they really are innovators, as far as I'm concerned Archos invented the tablet ! I really want them to succeed ! In order for them to do this they need to build tablets that have solid and substantial builds with high quality screens. This is the first thing a reviewer or a consumer sees, unfortunately as a result with the most recent tablets ,they have received a great deal of negative press.

hello , fans . i know the screen ,the quality i thinking will better than Gen 8 device . so ,you can wait for A100XS for coming ,i love it .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:48 pm 
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

What about the battery?
It is important for next generations with better CPUs and more graphic power.
Another thing is the weight.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:18 pm 
Archos Guru
Archos Guru

will there be a 5" version ... I skipped Gen9 due to no 5"