Forum.ArchosFans.com

Unofficial Archos Support Forum
It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 12:19 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:51 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

I would like today a discoussion about activity tracker from archos. I thinking about that to buy a Activity Tracker. It is easy to use a small wristband. if i go to run or swim etc and to see my fitnes values. What in this moment failed is that i see who has call me if i was on the road in the serverroom. The good think will be i do not need my mobile phone on the run trail. Maybe is it possible the active tracker too use as pager too? Often it is engough when i will be see who has me called in the last hour. For my job as systemadministrator exact the same. Often you are on the way in the house of customizer in the serverroom etc and the phone is ring and ring. And if i had a still pager the call my: you have three calls in the last hour, it will be very nice. Maybe with a color of the display. Red color ist oh a important customizer i have to run to the next phone... Now i write a little bit too much about what ist my whish about the the activity tracker too. The question is is it possible the activity tracker to hack in this form that this is possible??? Because if Archos run under Android maybe is it possible that the Tracker run under Android too and than is it possible the activity tracker too use as pager.

Sorry i am new here but i like my archos platinum smartphone and ever to use by my trails i dont like it and i have a bad conscience. That i must change my hardware earlierer because i go run and walking with my mobile devices.

Maybe we can all discoussiouses about that how usefull find this to hack the activity tracker, because the software is android too.... And android can be programmed... ;-) And yes i see this sport wristbands often, but archos is not the only company but the only company they have a forum to discuss about archos vision general. That ist the reason why i send my question here and not in other forums.

I hope too hear from the community and maybe i close my entry with a penguin slogan: have a lot of fun and maybe is that a think about we can have a lot of fun... if fitnes tracker can be programmed (individual) ;-)