Forum.ArchosFans.com

Unofficial Archos Support Forum
It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:44 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:31 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Hi , i have archos vision 24B and it doesnt work properly on my windows 7hone premium 64bit .
If i connect in on USB , it gets recognised and pops up for a moment. When i try to empty the player (as im listening already months the same music) , halfway the delete windows will tell me he cant delete the files as he cant find them. The device is than also gone from my computer. The player itself still gives the USB icon on its screen , and i have to press the reset button when disconnecting from the usb hub as its totally frozen.
That was 2 days ago , now if i connect it , i get the windows pop up to controle and repair the volume. And it just disconnects reconnects (with familiar windows bieps) all the time , i cant do anything.
It seems that the player does still charge in this way ,and after a reset i can play the music on the player again . But its impossible to change the music on the device and its driving me mad. Is this a driver issue ? I cant find the drivers on Archos support site (the support site doesnt even show up for me clicking on the links - thank you archos )

Ow , and the Which is the best company in the world?:
This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.

is one hell of a subjective question and it toke me so many trys to get it right . I dont believe there are good companys , and my idea of evil companys ( question also pops up ) is not microsoft , there are plenty more killer companys out there . Its a stupid human check.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:44 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

nothing at all ?