Sometimes it helps to rotate it upside down or change the brightness or background color. I was wondering if some warning should be posted somewhere, because reviews like this become hard to track down:
What I like about Arnova 10 G2:
- speed&performance. It could be more fluid then the Gen8!
- multi-touch screen
- price(4GB for 140EUR!!!)
- weight(it's reallly very light and quite thin).
- Speaker is fine.
- It's plastic, but feels quite solid.
What I didn't like:
- Default apps for music&video. Is there a chance to install the Archos apps from the Gen8?
- Very bad viewing angles, just like the 101IT. I thought the 70IT was better.
- no kickstand
- Android version(2.3.1). I like the look of the soft buttons on the Gen8 more.
Couldn't find out how much RAM it has, but if there is 512MB, it would be really nice. Also I didn't find any information about the battery life.
I would add that we have a lack of settings control over android, like password locks. On the other hand we have good RAM and battery life.