It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:27 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:40 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Archos G101 G9 Turbo
250 GB Version
Amazon UK

HI I got this one because I needed a mammoth drive to store films that my daughter wanted to watch when she was in hospital. She is well now and the machine has been her favourite device since then. However off lately the machine stops responding if battery is anything less than 85%-90%, i.e. if its running a movie, it would keep running till the battery goes out, but it would stop responding as soon as battery would hit 85% to 90% mark, i.e. you can't change anything, you can't stop the film, you can't go to home screen, nothing. The only thing you can do is to switch it off by pressing for 10 seconds. It would work fine again if I recharged it.

Since this one consumes a lot of battery we are looking a very short amount of time when it could work without power cable attached. No other problems with it whatsoever. But this has been a crippling problem. My daughter has not requested for a replacement, but that day is not far. I have tried, resetting it to factory settings (which deleted everything, including the money I paid for cinema plugin) but nothing has worked.

Please help.

Thanks... Ali