Forum.ArchosFans.com
Archos 80 G9 1.5Ghz 1GB RAM ICS 8GB: Buy now (free shipping)
Archos 80 G9 1.5Ghz 1GB RAM ICS 250GB: Buy now (free shipping)
Archos 101 G9 1.5Ghz 1GB RAM ICS 8GB: Buy now (free shipping)
Archos 101 G9 1.5Ghz 1GB RAM ICS 250GB: Buy now (free shipping)
 * Register    * Login 

It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:11 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:53 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

MY archos 101 g9 bricked last week. When power is plugged in, the green LED comes on (sometimes solid, other times flashing) and goes off after a few minutes. I tried all the procedures proposed in the forum but the archos is not booting up at all. I opened it up to get part numbers for the batteries. The batteries are now at 2.9V and it seems the charging system is not working. I was wondering where I can get the part (sub assembly board consisting of the charging circuit, on/off, and the inputs/outputs) as shown in the photo. I also want to replace the batteries (coslight CA4572A0) but am unable to find it online. Can someone recommend an equivalent? Much thanks!

:( In general, this has been a difficult tablet computer to use, often freezing up or rebooting itself for no reason. I have since decided not to upgrade to a hard disk version.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:41 pm 

I have a G9 101 1.5GHz turbo model that has a broken digitizer. Everything else works on it, but the touchscreen (the screen itself is fine).

If you want, I can sell it to you and you can either replace the parts on yours, or you can just put your screen into the one you get from me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:31 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Hi, Im new to this forum. Im having the same problems with my Archos 101 g9 , namely the batteries giving out, no longer taking a charge, etc. I was wondering if you are still looking to sell the Archos with the cracked screen Harfainx? If so Im very interested in talking to you about it. If you could reach out to me about it, Id greatly appreciate your time. Thanks. Also, I too would appreciate any one who is more informed on the subject that could suggest an alternative to the stock batteries that come in the Archos 101 g9 , that would analogue the form factor as well the 3.7v 7450 mAh/27.56wh spec on the stocks, thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:55 am 

I still have the tablet. If you want it, let me know and we can work it out.