Forum.ArchosFans.com

Unofficial Archos Support Forum
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:03 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:25 pm 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

Hello All,

I don't know if I am posting this in the right place, so please forgive me If it is not the case.

I have a not very old tablet Archos 70b ereader I flashed with the firmware of BQ voltaire (with android 2.2) so that I could have access to all the Andoid market .
My problems are the following:
- I recently installed skype on my tablet, and Skype would never initiate (I only have the message "Skype has
stopped working). Skype needs at least android 2.1 to be installed and work.
- I installed then another application (Linphone) based on SIP protocol that works better; the problem is with the
microphon: I can hear the person I'm calling, but he can't hear anything I say. I use android compatible headset
with integrated microphon (JVC HA-FR6).

Do you have any idea how I could solve this?

Thanks a lot in advance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:32 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

FranckM wrote:
Hello All,

I don't know if I am posting this in the right place, so please forgive me If it is not the case.

I have a not very old tablet Archos 70b ereader I flashed with the firmware of BQ voltaire (with android 2.2) so that I could have access to all the Andoid market .
My problems are the following:
- I recently installed skype on my tablet, and Skype would never initiate (I only have the message "Skype has
stopped working). Skype needs at least android 2.1 to be installed and work.
- I installed then another application (Linphone) based on SIP protocol that works better; the problem is with the
microphon: I can hear the person I'm calling, but he can't hear anything I say. I use android compatible headset
with integrated microphon (JVC HA-FR6).

Do you have any idea how I could solve this?

Thanks a lot in advance

Alas, if you have a 70b ereader like me, there is no microphone on this device. So apps like Skype or Linphone will only allow you chatting. If you were to connect with another peer with a real microphone, you may at most hear what they say, but unable to.... answer