I made another froyo rooted custom rom for the G1.
- Market apk is now part of this rom. I made a stupid error in the previous rom. Further it is identical to version 01.
Arnova 7 G1 users:
I made a froyo rooted custom rom for the G1 after your requests. This one can't be used on the G2.
You can find it here: --- removed ---.
This rom is a "fail-safe" rom and doesn't have all the tweaks I would normally give it as I wanted to make it as stable as possible.
Note that I don't have a Arnova 7 G1 myself so I can't check.
If succesfull I will make a post/thread at the Arnova 10, Arnova 8, Arnova 7
subforum where it actually belongs.
- Google Apps incl. latest market version 3.1.5
- Added the default Launcher plus ADWLauncher, Go-Laucher EX and QQLauncher-Pro.
Upon first startup, after calibration, the tablet will ask which launcher to use.
As long as you don't select a default one you can switch between them. If you want
to change later you can select another in Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications.
Select the current default Launcher and clear defaults.
(minor) posible drawbacks:
- If the Market doesn't function use the fix (1)
(1): - Wait till market sync is finished.
1) start the market and wait till everything is synched. (wait for the sync icon to disappear in the status bar).
2) go to settings->applications.
3) Clear the cache of the Market. (Not the data!).
4) Clear the data of the Google Framework Services.
5) reboot immediately and go to Market, it should now fully work.
When you are too fast you sometimes have to repeat step 3,4,5.
As multiupload doesn't function anymore I uploaded the rom again to mediafire.