Disclaimer: You apply this firmware on your own risk. This is an experimental ROM, which works for me till now. That doesn't guarantee that it works for you. This firmware is only for the A7HT Version 2!ROMSettings v0.2 24 April 2011
- Added support for Adhoc WLAN. Now it is easy to configure Adhoc WLAN and switch between normal WLAN and Adhoc WLAN. Download : ROMSettings.apk or go to http://www.bossink.net/rs on your A7HTV2Version 7HTV2_21.04 23 April 2011
- Based on 7HTV2_21.03 with full-screen and sync, see below for the details.
- Added the Titanium Backup fix (error parsing package).Download : 7htv2_21.04.syncDownload : 7htv2_21.04Version 7HTV2_21.03 23 April 2011
- Added the fullscreen option, and the ability to switch between these fullscreen allowed and restricted-fullscreen option, without the need of a reboot. To make use of this switch functionality, simply install the ROMSettings.apk included in the download 
, and you are able to switch. If you don't want to use the fullscreen option, simply don't install the ROMSettings.apk.
When in fullscreen, a short slide of the power button to the left will bring back the notification bar with the soft buttons. (I don't know if this is valid for all apps but till now for all apps i've seen going fullscreen it worked.)
- Two versions of the ROM, one with Google Sync enabled and synching Gmail and Calendar (7htv2_21.03.sync) and one without Google Sync for the lean and mean fans (7htv2_21.03).
Or you can simply go to http://www.bossink.net/rs
in your browser on your Archos to get the latest version.Download : 7htv2_21.03.syncDownload : 7htv2_21.03Version 7HTV2_21.02 28 March 2011
Made some modifications to the 7HTV2_21.01 ROM, so now GMail is working (and included). If you don't want to use GMail and you want lean and mean, take the 7HTV2_21.01 ROM below.
Download : 7htv2_21.02Version 7HTV2_21.01 23 March 2011
Firmware based on official Archos 7 HT V2 firmware of 28 january 2011.
- Google Market (minimal)
- Adhocable (permissions)
- Linpack 3.9 (3.2 in original firmware) - JIThack
Tried to keep it "lean and mean".
Download : 7htv2_21.01