Forum.ArchosFans.com

Unofficial Archos Support Forum
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:21 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:40 am 
Archos Novice
Archos Novice

I am trying to install the full version of Documents to Go for my Arnova 10 but I receive the message "The application Market (process com.android.vending) has stopped watch olympics 2012 live streaming unexpectedly." I should note I did the firmware update kasty-arn10-21-02.zip. Could this be a potential source of the problem?

it's on the box, under the bar code under ARNOVA which say s/n . on the ARNOVA itself it's on a small white sticker on the back, in the lower left-hand corner next to made in China , FCC ID, ect. If you can't register on Arnovatech ,It's odd and doesn't seem finished Try - accounts, add product. ARNOVA is at the very bottom under all the antiques 404, Gemini ect This is a local electronics store watch olympics 2012 live streaming in New Jersey, USA. They had it listed in the newspaper for $199. On their web site, it is $188.09. Their description and technical specs are too brief, luckily, we already know the capabilities.

Bizarre! It is working now! Maybe there were just some network issues at the time. I tried a bunch of different countries, and none worked. Now they all do. Touch screen based PMP with full codecs support up to 1080p. No Android, no WiFi, but surely may be very cheap. Possibly cheapest such watch olympics 2012 live streaming PMP to be broadly distributed at retailers in Europe and the USA. How cheap is to be confirmed. It seems to be or Rockchip RK2818 ARM9 based. It comes with 250GB and 500GB of 2.5" hard disk drive storage and card expansion.