Forum.ArchosFans.com

Unofficial Archos Support Forum
It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:08 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:51 am 
Archos User
Archos User

Ok, everything is gone now.

Ok, this stuff is all FREE now (couldn't sell them cheap) to whoever knows these units and will appreciate using them (or selling them, whatever). Just the cost of mailing to you and that's it. Take one or all.

I have several Archos units and accessories for FREE to good homes. All in mint or near mint condition.

Two thin 605 WiFi's with the 4GB flash drive and full video codec Plug-Ins:

One with GPS and the separate GPS holder/receiver unit with it. This one recognizes an SD card in the slot but for some reason will no longer read it (the SD retraction pin no longer worked so I had to remove it).

The other 605 (no GPS) is in perfect working order, mint condition and includes Battery dock.
Both come with Gen 5 DVR Stations & Remotes, DVR Snap-on's, Snap-on docks, chargers, cables and screen protectors on them!

These two 605's are fully loaded packges with original boxes!

AV700 7 inch player includes the full separate DVR recording unit and all cables. Near mint and working perfectly.

Archos 7 Home Tablet v2 (8GB) with Android and Birdie's rooted Froyo rom. Works perfectly and in mint condition. Screen protector on and original box.

This stuff is just too good to toss and I don't personally know anyone that's ever heard of Archos let alone know what to go do with them.