Hello all! Today I'll be posting my review about the headrest that just arrived in the mail today for the Archos 101 Internet Tablet.
Please feel free to ask any questions, I'll be happy to answer them
Headrest purchased from newmp3technology
- This shipped quickly. Very quickly. Ordered on Sunday, shipped Monday, arrived Thursday (in Alaska)
- Good quality, very sturdy. The back of this is hard, it must be lined with something inside. The inside however is cushioned so it fits snug to the Archos.
- Snug fit, the Archos slips into it without much difficulty, but it holds tight.
- Very long straps, nobody should ever have problems getting this around a headrest
- Felt-lined top lip to hold the Archos from the top
- Sits perfectly so my son can watch at the proper angle (See pictures below)
- The Archos sits slightly high in the headrest, but not so high that anything gets cut-off
- Not a con, but for me the headrest is actually too big, so I had to actually cross the straps (See pictures below)
- My vehicle that I tested this in (and will be using it in) is a Dodge Grand Caravan SXT
- Your headrest may be bigger or smaller, depending on your vehicle
- You may not have to cross the straps for your vehicle's headrest
Lots of pictures, so hopefully you can see what it looks like and decide if it looks like something you want or not.
I am in no way affiliated with NewMP3Technology or Archos, I'm not trying to sell you these to make any money. I just want to give everyone good pictures to help everyone see what this looks like.
Front - Before removing Styrofoam that came in it
Back - Before removing wrapping that held the straps
Top Lip - Holds the Archos in from the top (So there are no open ends)
Seat Left Corner
Seat Right Corner
Car - Cross Straps (To hold it in place properly)