Forum.ArchosFans.com

Unofficial Archos Support Forum
It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:54 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:58 am 
Archos User
Archos User

Hello administrators and moderators...

I had a specific problem with my A7HT and wanted to search for any previous posts before starting a new thread.

But the forums won't let me search... saying the words are too common. Short of going over each post and thread, the only way out is to post another thread and get (justifiably) bashed by all for behaving like an idiot.

So admins and mods... why don't you remove this restriction? Common words may be excluded still, but combination of three or more common words may still be allowed.

- mvk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:35 pm 

But the forums won't let me search... saying the words are too common. Short of going over each post and thread, the only way out is to post another thread and get (justifiably) bashed by all for behaving like an idiot.

LOL You won't get bashed. The best thing in a post like this is to state your question and say that you have tried the search. Ask for links to other threads if other people are aware of previous discussions. You will find a lot of people can be very helpful.

Now if you post a question and there are already 4 threads about the same subject on the 1st page, then you will be bashed. :)